Monday, August 25, 2008

Well Hello There....

I am starting an "All About Me" Blog! I already Blog on Myspace but that Blog is going to be a bit different than this Blog. Over there I write poetry, rant and rave about whatever is bugging me and that sort of thing... Here, I am going to be a bit more random and have a bit looser structure if you will.... Who am I? Well, I am a Wife of my Sweetheart J for seventeen plus years now and Mom to my two sweetiepie kiddoes, V and L. I am using only initials for our names here because, well, there are some just plain creepy people in the world and if those types ever find their way here, I am not going to leave a whole bunch of electronic breadcrumbs for them to follow into my real life, oh no I am not... ;o) For the rest of you, I'll leave little bits of interest from my life when I find time to post such things and I'll hope that I won't bore you to tears too often...

So, off to dig up a few photos to post of us so you'll have faces to put with names, er, well, initials...




Warmest Smiles and Hugs to you!
XOXO,
H

1 comment:

Frann said...

New blog is good. I will be a regular visiter here.